Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Everything I Need to Know About Video Games I Learned from Eegra.com
- It's okay to like video games. It doesn't make you a terrible person.
- You can like video games without allowing that to define you as a person. In fact, this is the correct way to do it.
- Gaming culture is awful. Don't spend so much time with it.
- It's okay to write a short article if it's more interesting than a long article.
- Games are good at doing a lot of things. But they should always be fun.
- A lot of games are a waste of money.
- You don't need a major game console to play games.
- You don't need to upgrade your computer every year to play computer games.
- A lot of really good games are cheap or free.
- Game development isn't a one-way street.
- You don't have to be published on a major console to be a game developer. You don't need to make AAA blockbuster games. You don't even need to make money at it.
- No one's stopping you.