Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Thoughts From the Press Conference
- Oh, a new Zelda game.
- Mario Sports and Wii Party? Hey, maybe next year you can do Mario Fit and Wii Galaxy.
- Hey, look, Nintendo's going to try and woo the nerdcore crowd again, that's sure to keep them from calling Nintendo a piece of shit.
- Oh, that's right, they were going to show the 3DS this year.
- God, what is the point of all these incremental hardware adjustments year after year, it just HOLY CRAP 3D PHOTOGRAPHS?!
- 3D MOVIES?!?!
- I can watch Avatar in 3D at home. I probably shouldn't tell anyone I'm excited about that.
- Is there anything that needs a sequel less than Nintendogs?
- God dammit, I'm going to buy this thing aren't I. ._.
- Wait, nothing on the Vitality Sensor? Worst press conference ever.