Monday, April 21, 2008

 

I'm Still Doing This?

Well, it's been another year. It wasn't a great one for the old blog, I'm afraid -- between my workload and my financial situation, I find that I just don't have the time and money to spend on my hobby that I once did, which makes it difficult to work up the enthusiasm that I need to get my blog on. Two of the past twelve months have no entries at all. This is unacceptable.

I was thinking about calling it quits, but then Shiren the Wanderer came along and reminded me why I have this blog -- because I need an outlet for my opinions when I do happen to have one.

I have a lot left unwritten. I want to review Wario Ware: Smooth Moves and Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I want to do an article about what I want the Wii to do. I want to react more as things happen in the gaming news.

So we'll see where I stand on 4/21/2009.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?