Friday, January 25, 2008
Thoughts From the Embedded Game Demo
- Eeeeee! Lookit the new backgrounds!
- Look, it's Phoenix! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER?! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MAYA, YOU PIG?!
- Eeee, Winston Payne's new hairdo! I'm actually surprised that Phoenix still remembers him; he never seemed to leave much of an impression in the first two games.
- I think I could get used to this Apollo guy.
- So Nick has never lost a game of Poker? Is he misusing the power of his Magatama?
- Who is this Kristoph guy, and how does Nick know him? More to the point, how does Apollo know who he is?
- Is this actual dialogue from the game, or was it made for the demo? There's little bits that strike me as being kinda... movietrailery. Like Apollo thinking that Phoenix Wright would never lie -- seems like the sort of thing you'd hear in a movie trailer.
- Ha! I've got this one! Phoenix insisted he never touched the murder weapon, but his fingerprints are all over the bottle! That means the murder weapon was something else! God I'm smart.