Saturday, April 14, 2007

 

PHOENIX WRIGHT 3, BITCH!

OH HOLY FUCK YEAH



Trials and Tribulations. OH FUCKING HOLY FUCK YEAH!

On Edit:

Now that that's out of my system (ahem!), wow. The third Ace Attorney game? As soon as September? Now that's something worth getting excited about. The "Ryu" sweater became a "P" sweater -- not as cool as the "Nick" sweater that fans were expecting, but it'll do. If we can believe the press release that I've only seen as a post on GameFAQs, Godot remains Godot, as he damn well should.

The whole thing's got me giddy. Mia's got a great voice. Every lawyer in the series (except the late von Karma senior) will be appearing in some way, shape, or form. I'll finally get to see Winston Payne cracking balls at the height of his career. And, if I'm to believe the not-quite-spoiler-free promises I've been hearing, this one's got a story that's going to blow doors down.

I can't wait. I'M LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF WAITING.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?