Sunday, January 21, 2007

 

Oops.

Funny story. See, I started Electric Dilintia with the intention that basically nobody would ever read it but me. I wanted to keep it open for feedback, but I didn't think it was especially weird that I never got any comments because I never really expected any.

Long story short, I just figured out that I had a setting wrong on Blogger. Non-members weren't allowed to comment. D'oh.

So yeah, if you're reading, thanks. If you've wanted to comment but couldn't, it should let you do it now.

On a more video game related note, I finished off Phoenix Wright 2 yesterday in an orgy of pointing and tapping. If you loved the first one, I don't need to tell you that you need this one.

Now to wait for Godot...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?